Who needs love, when you can have Pizza!
To all the Pizza lovers out there, did you know October is the Pizza Month? So, on this “auspizzious” occasion, we have compiled a list of the choicest places in Ahmedabad where you can indulge yourself.
Statutory Warning: The photos alone can induce serious mouth-watering cravings.
1. No Mad Baker – Vastrapur
- This eatery is famous for its non-veg varieties and its choice of toppings. Also, the cheesecake here is worth trying!
2. Fozzie’s Pizzaiolo – Bodakdev
- They have dessert pizza varieties! (Caramel, Apple Farm etc) Need we say any more?
3. Chef’s Pizza – Bhadra
This modest and delicious eatery offers the unique Indian-style pizza. The best part – it is pocket-friendly!
4. Jasuben’s Pizza – Ambavadi
- The cutest Gujju pizza around! Some truly ingenious recipes which will tickle your taste buds. A sure not-to-miss.
5. La Italiano Ristorante – Thaltej
- A one-of-a-kind Italian restaurant famous for its Wood-Fired pizzas.
6. Bon Pasta – Ambavadi
- Fun Fact – The chef here has actually worked in Italy! It shows, because it has an authentic taste. A special suggestion – try the Arrabbiata, you will not be disappointed.
7. La Feasta – Bodakdev/CG Road
Been here since years, still one of the best Italian restaurants in the city. It also has another branch now, however, we still think the Bodakdev branch is the best. A little heavy on the wallet, but worth every penny.
PS. We do not hold the copyrights of all the images shown in the article.
More suggestion/feedback are welcome in comments.